Tuesday 20 September 2016

Missguided Do Maternity


I absolutely love scrolling through Pinterest for inspiration these days, who doesn't? It's fabulous for all kinds of different things from DIY to recipes to fashion. It is my go to when my little bump and I are feeling in a style rut and I find it SO difficult to dress my bump. It seems like many retailers only cater for older women and all I see are stripes (I don't want to look bigger!) or floral patterns. It can become pretty boring so when I see all these gorgeous Pinterest mummys-to-be I get so envious and like "HOW CAN YOU LOOK THIS GOOD?" 

Yummy Pinterest Mummys! 

Anyway, I digress. I was scrolling through ASOS today, as I do many a lunch time at work when I stumbled across a Missguided maternity dress! Yes, Missguided have a maternity line which I had never even heard of until today. After doing a little research it seems the line is quite new and is exclusive to ASOS. The line is pretty small but they have certainly kept everything fresh and on trend which I absolutely love. Here are two of my favourite things from the collection but you can shop the rest here.

Well done Missguided!


*this post was not sponsored, I just wanted to share the good news! Hurrah! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig