Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday Summary | Week #010

I cannot believe Christmas is only 11 days away, I am so excited! On Monday, Pete and I went Christmas shopping (no presents were purchased) and we took our little man to his first grotto, I was so emotional! On Wednesday, I went to the Trafford Centre with my family, a little annual tradition, alas I think this is our last year. We did some shopping, ate a lot of food and went to see Mockingjay in the cinema, if you've not seen it yet, then why not?! I cannot wait until next year for part two, p.s J-Law and Liam Hemsworth are beautiful. 

I spent all day Friday wrapping Christmas presents, complete with hot chocolate and the Santa Clause Trilogy. George discovered splashing in the bath and I don't think I've laughed so much since he's been born. Yesterday, we went to see Pete's family to celebrate his Grandad's 95th birthday. I know, 95, congratulations Grandad Phil. It's not often we all get together due to everyone living all over the place, so it was nice for George to finally meet everybody. After a 12 hour day we came home and watched the X Factor final, thrilling I know. I've been extremely stressed this week sorting out Christmas presents so it was nice to just chill. 

Are you ready for Christmas?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig