Tuesday 30 December 2014

OOTD | Thigh Highs & Blanket Scarf












++ FEATURING ++
Blanket wrap: New Look

Jumper: Primark
Leggings: Primark:

Gloves: Primark

Hat: eBay
Boots: H&M
Bag: Vivienne Westwood


Since Peter has been off for Christmas we've spent most days home in our pyjamas being really lazy, after all that's what Christmas is about! Yesterday we had to go out to run some errands so off we went to Liverpool. We did what we had to do, popped into Next to spend our gift voucher. We picked up the cutest little Christmas jumper for George for next year in the sale, as well as a little Star Wars tshirt for when he's a bit bigger. Adorable, I know. We then went to Costa to feed George where I had an orange hot chocolate complete with cream, it was pretty great. It tasted like melted Terry's Chocolate Orange. Mmm. After that, we went for some food and drink in The Shipping Forecast where I had a pulled pork burger, pretty good, but where doesn't do burgers these days? 

I have been after these boots since thigh highs and knee highs came back so they went on my Christmas list straight away. I've been dying to wear them for weeks so they deserved a day out! I paired them with my shiny leggings and a long jumper too keep the look quite casual. I was so unsure about wearing a blanket wrap, despite seeing a lot of people wearing them because I was scared I'd look like a sack of spuds but I really really love this outfit! 

What do you think of my outfit?

Rachael xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig