Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 | A Summary





I know I've harpered on about how good 2014 has been but I just wanted to summarise my 2014 with a list of my favourite things from the year. 

Favourite Song:
Probably Shake it Off by T Swift, I know, I know, it's just so catchy.

Favourite Album: 
Taylor Swift - 1989. Such a good album and I'm not normally a fan of Taylor either! (There's a theme here isn't there?)

Favourite Gig: 
Watching Funeral for a Friend play Hours in full in Leeds University this year was pretty awesome. My favourite band and one of my favourite albums. Perfect. 

Favourite Restaurant:
Almost Famous - eating burgers topped with pulled pork and loads of chilli cheese fries is my all time favourite thing to do.

Favourite Fashion Trend:
I've loved pastels this year which is surprising because I hate colour! Especially pastels, but this year I've become a massive fan of them. Even throughout Winter.

Favourite Beauty Product:
I've been loving my eye palettes from Makeup Revolution. Give Them Nightmares is amazing.\

Favourite Clothing Item:
Tweed coat from Primark

Favourite Nail Varnish:
Chilli by Barry M (it's such a gorgeous shade)

Favourite TV Show:
Revenge didn't come out in 201, but I've just started watching it and I love it.

Favourite Moment: 
Of course George being born was the most perfect thing that happened to me ever, so it was bound to be my favourite moment!

What are your 2014 favourites?

Rachael xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig